july 21, 2008

After trying lots of different kinds of wines I have recently discovered a love for tawny ports. I try to have a glass at least once a week, but it has been so hot lately that it's hard to enjoy that sort of drink. I also like rieslings (especially for this weather), but since I no longer live next door to the wine and cheese cask, I was out of luck tonight. Maybe next time I'll skip the fancy stuff and just pop open a beer (mmm, beer).

Later this week I will explore the new neighborhood in search of the hidden treasures that lurk under the guise of an unassuming "hole in the wall" restaurant or an overlooked secondhand store. I hear the nearby medford square will soon become the place to be. Maybe I'll be able to say "I was there way before it got cool".

Do you like the new look? I spent and hour playing with colors and ended up with almost the exact same thing.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm happy that you're settled in and making a new home. I can't remember your old screen actually, but noticed it was different! Much love!!