july 20, 2008

I have almost completely unpacked; the only thing left for me to do is to finish decorating. That's always the hardest part for me.

After spending the day organizing, I went out for ice cream with my new roomies (today was National Ice Cream Day - 3rd Sunday of July) and then I went to work for the twice daily liquid nitrogen filling. When I got there I noticed the storm earlier had knocked out power to the instrument, so I had to call Ashleigh to go through the power up procedure.

My first full day being truly single was relatively painless. I'm a little lonely/apprehensive, but for the most part I feel good.

3 comments:

W said...

Haven't you read Webster's newest definitions of "lonliness"?

lon-li-ness: 1) the perfect opportunity to meet someone, whenever, wherever, and however you damn well please; 2) the perfect opportunity for the right person to fulfill what every other person you've ever met couldn't.

Stan said...

As one who has been recently been made newly-single, I can attest that it does indeed get better. Which you knew. But it's still good to be reminded of from time to time.

Tracy said...

If Ryan had a blog...

"Today, I read April's blog and made a comment."

--This is Sean on Tracy's account (didn't want to create a new one)