september 25, 2008

Last night I went to see Old Crow Medicine Show (OCMS) with a bunch of friends. I found out about OCMS about five years ago when my friend Morgan mentioned in one of his emails that he was playing with a new band in Nashville (he plays upright base). Since then, they have really taken off and are on their way to world domination (I firmly believe). I saw them play in LA to a relatively small crown back in 2004, but last night's show was sold out and the crowd absolutely loved them. If you get a chance, check them out. I have yet to meet someone who didn't like at least some of their songs. Their most popular track to date is called "Wagon Wheel".

It was tons of fun seeing them again!

----------------
Now playing: Old Crow Medicine Show - Humdinger
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you didn't lick the floor.

Sean Hanzelik said...

Yeah, that was my first thought too!!

Sean

April said...

dammit, adam! must you remember everything?

W said...

You see lots of concerts. When you have kids, you don't see concerts. I wonder if I'll ever see another concert.