updated digs

Well, I was quite busy last week. I can't remember what I did last weekend other than going to Home Depot for painting supplies. You see, once our landlord okay'd the new paint for the kitchen and bathroom, that was all I could think about.

The kitchen has a strange fake-tile about halfway up the wall, which isn't so bad, but it was turquoise; i felt like I was in a pool. I have changed it to a soothing "Ocean View" blue. The bathroom used to have a light cafe latte (read dirty off-white), paired with the wooden cabinets and brown toilet/tile/grout, the bathroom always felt dingy. Now the walls are "ultra bright white" and practically sparkle.

All of the work was done in 2 1/2 days, and we love it! Tammer and I even got a new white shower curtain and super soft towels (Thomas O'Brien collection from Target...check it out).

No comments: