with my winnings

I like to be pampered, can't get enough of it, so when I had some extra money I decided to visit the spa. I once saw my friend Kari after a facial and she looked so relaxed and was practically glowing (you were glowing). Ever since I have wanted to try it, so I called the fancy Aveda spa Pyara to make an appointment.

I won't go into much detail, but let me just say it was extremely relaxing. The technician asked me about my skin condition and we chose products to use that would work best for me. While different masks/treatments were doing their magic, I got leg/foot, hand/arm, and head/shoulder/neck massages. It was like getting two treatments at once.

I highly recommend to anyone with a face.

1 comment:

W said...

I'm jealous. But my wife did rub my feet and calves tonight and didn't make me return the favor. She's so wonderful.