February 24, 2010

Yes I am blogging from work, so what?

One year ago today (a.k.a. February 24, 2009) I went on a first date with a dashing gentleman. We hit it off, and tonight we will celebrate our anniversary. We will revisit the site of our first date, where we haven't been since our one month celebration last March. I am looking forward to some delicious sushi at Harvard Square's Takemura. If we still have room after dinner we plan on getting dessert at Finale just around the corner.

On another note it's been raining here for ~24 hours, and all weather reports indicate that it will continue to rain until Saturday. That's, like, a billion days of rain! That's too much rain, if you ask me.

3 comments:

W said...

Congratulations!

Tracy said...

Congrats April & Steve! Hope you had a fabulous time :)

Sean Hanzelik said...

"Dashing" is a little bit of a stretch. I'd say "hunky" is more appropriate.

Congrats!