my pick won

I think Sean said it best:

"All I can do at this point is give props to my girl, April. She pulled off the grandest of Idol picks and, for at least one year (probably forever), has dethroned the self-proclaimed Idol Guru....[C]ongratulations to April on a boldly contested battle (one I really failed to even show up for)."

I predicted the winner after the auditions but before the Hollywood round began. She wasn't even on Sean's list (top 10 or "people to watch"). Here's an excerpt from the notes I took during the auditions; my pick is clearly indicated. Please note that I also noted Blake (2nd place). Unfortunately, Sanjaya is there, but in my defense his audition was leagues better than his Hollywood performances:

SEATTLE

Thomas (black w/ fro)
Blake the beatbox
Shaymali (Indian girl w/ brother)
Sanjaya (her brother)
Rudy “in a band” – rudolpho
Jordan Sparks (Glendale, AZ) - big curly hair WINNER!


I should work in Vegas.

JEWELL OUT!!

1 comment:

W said...

I'll vouch for you. Good pick. But we all know Melinda and Lakisha should have been in the finals. ha ha.

Peace,
Ryan