december 12, 2008

the semester is finally over for me. the moment of truth came today at noon when i walked into my organic chemistry final. three hours later i left feeling totally wiped out. it was a doozy...luckily, i am not the only one who felt that way.

next semester i'm not taking any classes, and my advisor is putting me on an RA (research assistant), so i don't have to teach. for the first time in a long time i feel like i can breathe.

i am getting excited about christmas! i went home in august, but it seems like it's been so much longer!

there's a band that i recently discovered (and LOVE) called "Does it Offend You Yeah?" if you want to hear awesome music, listen to them. start with the track "we are rockstars" and move on to "dawn of the dead" and maybe wrap up with "let's make out". i think a couple of you will dig it hardcore!

lots of love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Sean Hanzelik said...

That band offended me, yeah!!